FDA Paint from Antistatic Industries is a commercially proven epoxy paint which can be used on surfaces which requires a FDA compliant paint.
Meets FDA requirements (21 CFR 175.300) for direct food contact. FDA Paint is non-conductive (insulative)
Our FDA Paint is ideal for use on interior or exterior metal, wood, masonry/concrete, drywall, and plaster surfaces. Ideal for use with structural steel, piping, tanks, and equipment as well as the hard usage areas of food processing plants, dairies, silos, schools, hospitals, restaurants, corridors, public housing and public buildings.
Application: Can be sprayed, rolled or brushed.
Coverage: Approx. 200 square feet per gallon
Color: White only
System: 2-part epoxy. Mix ratio: 1 (base) 1 (converter)
- Chemical and stain-resistant
- Long-lasting tile-like finish
- Resists splash and spillage of grease, foodstuffs, and detergents
- Offers protection against immersion in fresh and salt water
- Outstanding hardness and toughness
- Easily washed and cleaned
- VOC compliant in OTC area
Made in the USA